Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Oh yeah. Sign me up.

So match has these things called "e-mail filters" on your inbox.  Basically, if someone does not meet your set standards (not that any of these guys pay attention to them), match will start moving the men who don't meet the stated "cut" to a filtered inbox.  Thankfully, I check this box more than my un-filtered mail, so I don't miss ANYTHING.

Latest  filtered e-mail received today:

Wow your a cutie :) Love that blonde hair and those blue eyes. How do you like living in Rice village? I almost moved there, but decided on the galleria instead.



First of all, I really wish I could post this guys picture.  He has the expression of confusion, drugged, constipated, and the want to look sexy all in one.  I mean, he has really mastered this expression.  I am sure it took a lot of practice in the mirror which is most likely right next to his bed, if not on his ceiling.

Next note, I NEVER said once on my profile where I lived.  So where he is getting his mis-information, I am not sure.  Maybe he decided I look like a girl that lives in Rice Village?  I am kind of freaked out - good thing I live 15 minutes away.

Also, I don't care where you live. Because you're a giant douche. Kthanks.

-MisStaken



No comments:

Post a Comment