Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Eager Beaver


I received this diamond yesterday:

Hello, How are you doing?
My name is Beaver and I'm really interested in starting a real conversation with you.
I'm waiting for your reply.
Thanks

1) Please define "a real conversation".   I mean, this seems pretty demanding.  Considering he has a terrorist like name, this could be serious.  Do I look like a mail-order bride? You got the wrong country bucko.  What if I want a fake conversation, beaver?
2) Don't hold your breath.  You will never hear from me.
3) This was on his about me section:
 
Hello! Thanks for visiting my profile. My friends would describe me as a a hard worker, easy going, funny, caring, genuine, reliable, loyal friend and hard worker. I‘m a family oriented man. I grew up over seas and would like to do some more traveling out of the country and road trips.
 

         a) It's "overseas" - but basically this just tells me that you're a foreigner.           b) No one cares what your friends say. I want to know what your enemies would say - or                
someone you don't get along with. Friends always say nice things.  What do people you've             pissed off say?  Mine would probably say I'm a bitch.  Which is what every girl calls another girl they dislike.  It's not really an "ouch" in my opinion.


I have an old post I'm going to dig up - get excited.


-Mis-Staken

No comments:

Post a Comment